Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Exercise in the erotically mundane


I reach out, the cool smoothness
unrelenting as I grip; anticipation sends
a tiny shiver coursing up my spine.
I lick my lips, fluid pools, and I pull,
pull harder towards my chest the weight of it,
breathing in an indescribably sweet scent;
the scent of fragile, pliable warmth.
Stepping forward to the glass I blink;
my reflection, flushed with pleasure, blinks back at me.
Beyond, plump red nestles in a silky bed of cream;
smooth golden flesh drizzled with glistening wetness.
Amber and chocolate intertwine, merging in their dance
to become as one, and enthralled I
reach out, quivering with need,
fingertips press, breath quickens,
lashes flutter and sweep against rose blushed cheeks.
And I watch as a pair of flawless hands
dart in to cup the delicate treat I have chosen
and deliver it into my hands.
I bring it to my mouth,
where, with the soft caress of my tongue,
it explodes in the ecstasy of confection's perfection.

. . . . .

AKA - a trip to the french bakery

. . . . .

This was a product of another school exercise. Those college professors!




1 comment: